A CLASS IN CRRU+OUTDOOR ACTIVITY


She is head of mathematics department. I always asked her permission whenever I wanted to go home, go out to have lunch, or when I wanted to teach or observe in class.


Yeah, I said on my last post that that day was the last day in school. Actually, this day was the last but we just came to give short speech to the students, staffs, and all the teachers in Damrongratsongkroh.



We went back to CRRU with Mrs. Sunny. We said goodbye (I got teary eyes when I waved my hands to her because she was the one with us almost all the time, Thank you Mrs. Sunny)

After, all the participants gathered at CRRU , we headed to education building and had a class together with Thailand students.


 They were so nice. I asked to them many things. wkwk
I exchanged some information about our own country.


We also had some fun outdoor.

Thank you, new friends. ^^

Komentar