RANDOM THINGS I FOUND + HOLIDAYS












Traditional Music



SINGHA PARK




We rode the bus (the same kind of bus that we rode in CRRU) and there was a tour guide. Even though I still didnt understand because she spoke Thai. But I really enjoy the tour *thumbs up


There were 3 stations, in every station the bus stopped for 10 minutes. This was the first station (The best one, in my opinion)


We could wear unique clothes like shown in the pictures. And it was for free.


Diah wore traditional clothes and a basket. The basket was so unique that we put the holder to our head.




This was how the bus looks like.






The place was so big. There were any kind of trees. There was a lake. and some animals, like pony, giraffe, zebra. We could see them in the second station.


Little Pony ^^




For the last station, there was a flying fox above. But in the cold weather, no one dares. Well, there was a few.



After went around, we arrived at the last place of Singha. We could take pictures with the mark statue of Singha Park.


This was the mascot of Singha Park. It was not that big like what I had imagines. But yeah the scenery was so cool.


This mineral water was provided but the taste hmmm was quite hmmm. hahahaha
Although there was a Halal logo but the taste was weird (?)




WHITE TEMPLE



The charge of entering the White Temple was 50 baht. It was not expensive right? :P


Do you want to know what I did the first time I got in?
Took some pictures like this. Well, my friends wanted me to greet them from Thailand so I made handlettering and snapped them in a place that represented Thailand.



 Cant you see there are big fishes in the pool?

When we wanted to go inside the temple, we should take off our shoes and put it inside the plastic bag that they gave at the entrance. And we werent allowed to take photo. So, I couldnot show you anything.






 (I like the creatures o.o)



CROCODILE, ELEPHANT, KAREN LONG NECK VILLAGE

And the last destination was .... (Ok I forget hehe) but we could see elephant, karen long neck people, crocodile show.




The first was crocodile show. I didnt really like watching thriller. So I just closed my eyes or I looked some where else.

The second was elephant show where you were free to take a photo with the elephant holding you or even kissing you (Like what Retsa got ^.^ )


This was elephants painting. It was sold for 400 baht or 160.000 rupiah OMG! Quite expensive.


The third place was Karen Long Neck Village. There were some of them living there. They also sold some souvenirs and could speak English a little. So I asked them where did they come from. They said that they were from Myanmar. They immigrated to Thailand because they didnt feel happy in Myanmar. They went to Thailand by car. They told us that the necklace that they wore never been taken off even when they slept, took a bath, etc. There was a ring at their foot. and it made their foot shape different. They said that it was for protecting themselves from tiger biting and also for beauty.
I didnt even dare to ask them taking a photo with me.





GOLDEN TRIANGLE



















MAE SAI


This was Mae Sai where we could just walk to be in another country. wkwk
There were many seller in Mae Sai. I thought the market was quite famous.
Actually, I liked the atmosphere of the market near this monument. They sold jewelleries and accessories.





DOI TUNG ROYAL VILLA


This was Doi Tung. We bought two tickets for Doi Tung Royal Villa and Mae Fah Luang Flower Garden for each 45 baht (Just if you show them your student ID 


There were so many flowers in Doi Tung Royal Villa. People wore short skirt werenot allowed to enter. They were lended long skirt and trouser to wear.





We had a tour inside. It was such a nice view. We could see beautiful scenery from the villa.



Second place was Mae Fah Luang Flower Garden.











BLUE TEMPLE




Komentar